CyHi Da Prynce

CyHi Da Prynce is an American rap artist from Atlanta. He is signed to Kanye West's GOOD Music Label and Def Jam Recordings. Cyhi has made appearances on Kanye West's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy and has released four mixtapes, with the latest being Royal Flush.

Cyhi first gained major buzz in 2010 when he received a cosign from Kanye West himself. With the power of a Kanye West cosign, Cyhi continued to build more buzz until he finalized his deal with Kanye's GOOD Music in September of 2010. With all the success that 2010 brought him, Cyhi released his highly anticipated Royal Flush mixtape. After the success and acclaim of Royal Flush, CyHi is releasing a mixtape called Allies, set to be released in March 2011 according to his twitter page.

--

Single: Living Wonderful

9 Response to "CyHi Da Prynce"

  1. Sean says:

    Decent! I'm starting to listen to some new stuff, since I'm starting to train again, so this is a nice, fresh new artist for me to add to the playlist!

    Following and supporting!

    http://garagezoku.blogspot.com

    wutssz says:

    Favorited the video. Right now I can't watch =\
    Like your blog! keep going talk bout some real hip hop :D

    Unknown says:

    would be a good track in a surround system

    Unknown says:

    wait a sec, that sound was coming from something else.....i turned that off and listened again....this track is actually pretty boring.... beat is dry

    Brendan says:

    great group!

    Having Kanye back is a lot. Him and Eminem got me to listen to rap.

    my visa bill could use a cosign from Kanye

    Igneel21 says:

    this one wasnt that good for me tho

    KUSHtunes says:

    I love Chye Da Prince. Heard him a couple months ago but kind of lost track.

Post a Comment